Student Service Hours Available
Service hours to help out with setting up tents before the event; direct patrons to parking; assist with getting customer’s plants to their car; deliver water to vendors. This is a fun event where you will learn about growing plants and the environment.
* Flexible shifts are available on both Saturday (from 7 to 5) and Sunday (9 to 7)
* Bring Service Hour form from your school’s Guidance office.
* Gardenfest tee shirts for those working 2 hours or more on Sat/Sun.
* Please wear sunscreen and a hat would be helpful to block the sun’s rays.
* Best place to be dropped off is 25th Court off N. University by TD bank.
* The Garden Club will have complimentary bottled water for volunteers.
* Please bring a small amount money to purchase food from the many vendors.
DOWNLOAD FORM HERE:
All student volunteers MUST have this form completed: Student Release and Waiver form
Contact: Luanne Betz – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Marcy DiMare – email@example.com – 954-253-9189